an introduction, apparently۶۟ৎ





 So hi, I'm Amolika. And I will be the single most clumsy, chaotic person you ever meet, guaranteed. The catch is, if you meet me for the first time, I come across as this super chill, nonchalant person. Give it like a MONTH ig,  and you'll realize I'm actually unhinged in the best way. and no, i'm not saying this to hype myself up; this is literally just what my friends say about me. I'm only the messenger.

Let's talk about the clumsiness first because it deserves its own paragraph honestly. if you're my friend you already know. i once fell while running, and I swear it happened in actual slow motion, like i had time to think "oh no this is happening" while it was still happening. embarrassing? yes. do i regret it? also yes. but i was with my friends so it immediately became a whole bit instead of a tragedy.

i'm also the most leo-est leo you'll ever meet (august girl, obviously), and yeah, i'll say it myself, I can absolutely be a bit of a bitch. not even sorry about it. but only if you deserve it, keep reading and you'll see what i mean.

honestly i don't fully know why i'm writing this, consider it a proper introduction i guess. a few things about me: i am obsessed with trying new places and new food, no exceptions, and if anyone dares argue that veg biryani counts as real biryani, we simply cannot be friends. I'm also extremely into perfumes, like unreasonably so, the fragrance, the whole ritual of it, i love it. and plushies. i collect stuffed toys like it's a personality trait at this point, and if you ever see me in a miniso i will not be leaving without at least one. My favorite color is blue, in case that context helps you understand the plushie situation better.

i also love pampering the people I actually love, like genuinely, spoiling my friends is one of my favorite things to do. but if you're being an actual bitch to me, don't expect that energy back; i can only be sweet to people who deserve it lol.

anyway. that's me. i journal a lot too, whether it's here or in an actual notebook, so expect a lot more chaos to be documented going forward. nice to meet you all.


xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

starting 2026 grounded

The Most Beautiful Thing I Saw This Week